ET 26.5 is a dome car audio tweeters designed to achieve perfect frequency response linearity and high sound levels.
This tweeter employs a 26 mm innovative Tetolon dome with hemispheric profile and wide roll surround. A new compression chamber, designed with advanced finite element technologies, increases overall sound-level and improves off-axis dispersion ensuring powerful, neat, undistorted sound. The high energy neodymium magnet and the low carbon content plates contribute to noticeably increase the magnet group stability and permeability. Functionality and efficiency of materials and geometry, to reproduce a transparent, natural sound, even under extended periods of operation.
Provided with ESK 130.5, ESK 165.5, ESK 165L.5, ESK F165.5, ESK 163L.5
|Power Handling - Peak W||150 (Hi-Pass filtered @ 3,5 kHz - 12 dB Oct.)|
|Frequency response Hz||2k ÷ 23k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||92|
|Voice coil Ø mm (in.)||20 (0.8)|
1. Tetolon dome, with hemispheric profile and wide roll surround; extremely light weight and properly damped for smooth and extended high frequency response.
2. Acoustic compression chamber; high efficiency and off-axis optimized response.
3. CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminium Wire) ultra light ferrofluid-cooled mobile voice coil.
4. High energy neodymium magnet.
5. Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.
6. Damping material; controlling acoustic resonances insuring clear, high frequency tones.
7. Mounting accessories for external or embedded mounting included